ELLIE SMART is a professional high diver, motivational speaker, and environmental activist from the United States of America.
FINA World Cup, 2018. Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
- Smart is currently the youngest woman repressing the United States in international high diving and cliff diving competitions
- Smart is also the youngest permanent diver on the 2019 Red Bull Cliff Diving World Series
- Smart recently won Bronze at the 2018 FINA World Cup in Abu Dhabi qualifying her for the 2019 FINA World Championships
- Smart is passionate about Motivational Speaking and is a Performance Enhancement Consultant
- Smart is an environmental activist and founded "The Clean Cliffs Project" (Click HERE for more info)
2018 Season Recap
Smart, just finished her second professional high diving season. She is currently the youngest professional high diver representing the United States. This season, Smart made appearances in two Red Bull Cliff Diving World Series stops. She placed third at both the Cliff Diving World Championships and Agios Nikolas Cliff Diving Competition. In addition, she placed first at the 2018 Desperados High Jump in the Czech Republic. Finally, she placed 3rd at the FINA High Diving World Cup in Abu Dhabi, qualifying her for the 2019 World Championships and earning her a full series spot on the 2019 Red Bull Cliff Diving World Series.
Top Finishes: 2019
1st: Desperados High Jump, CZ
3rd: Agios Nikolas Cliff Diving Championships, GD
3rd: Cliff Diving World Championships, CH
3rd: FINA World Cup, UAE
"Keeping Up with the Cliff Divers"
Keep up with Ellie & Owen as they travel around the world. They will give you a sneak peak into the life of professional cliff divers and share all their favorite moments, places, people, share travel guides, and much much more! Follow their instagram page @kuwtcliffdivers & check out the first episode below: